Bill HarkinsBlue Springs MO
A deteriorated wiring harness caused the transmission in my car to malfunction. Unfortunately, as the car is more that 10 years old, no replacement part was available. The Certified techs searched for several days trying to find a part from a salvage yard but without success. They then proceeded to rebuild the wiring harness in the shop with new wiring and refurbish the connector ends. It took some time but the result is my car is running well again. I really appreciate the effort that Scott and the service techs put into this when some might have just written the car off as not repairable. Thanks for a great job, guys.
  • Cleanliness
  • Timeliness
  • Would Recommend
  • Customer Service
  • Estimate vs Cost
  • Overall Satisfaction